Grow your clinical career as a part-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant with TeamHealth's inpatient primary care team in the Lansing and Jackson, Michigan area.
Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team, and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Customize your work schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support from behavioral health clinicians and a local leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Located on the picturesque banks of the Grand River in Central Michigan, Lansing offers the excitement of city life combined with the charm and warmth of a small town. The state capital was recently awarded the Five Star Quality of Life Quotient by Expansion Management magazine. The state capital of Michigan, Lansing is an important center for educational, cultural, governmental, commercial and industrial functions. The area is home to two medical schools, one veterinary school, two nursing schools, two law schools, a Big Ten Conference university (Michigan State), the Michigan State Capitol, the state Supreme Court, the Library of Michigan and Historical Center and headquarters of four national insurance companies. In addition to many affordable single-family housing options, several urban renewal projects by private developers are adding higher end apartments and condominiums to the Lansing market. There are two lakes in the area, Park Lake and Lake Lansing, both northeast of the city. Lake Lansing is a summer favorite for swimmers, boaters and fishermen. Michigan State University Sailing Club and the Lansing Sailing Club are located on Lake Lansing, where sailing regattas are hosted throughout the summer. The Lansing area is also known for its many golf courses and the Michigan PGA recently relocated from the Detroit area to Bath, Michigan, on the northern edge of Lansing. The region is home to more than a dozen museums, including the Michigan Historic Museum, Impression 5 Science Center, Abrams Planetarium, the Michigan Supreme Court Learning Center and Potter Park Zoo. Lansing has a Midwestern continental climate, with classic four seasons weather: snowy winters, warm summers, and amazing spring and fall seasons.