Deliver safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time physician in our emergency department (ED) at Baptist Health North Little Rock, Little Rock, AR.
Baptist Health Medical Center - North Little Rock has an annual patient volume of 47,000
with 60 hours of physician daily coverage, as well as 24 hours of APC coverage. The
admission rate is 20% with 8% PEDS.
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
Metro living at a fraction of the cost
The capital of Arkansas, Little Rock is a historic growing city located along the Arkansas River. Little Rock offers the best of both worlds with metropolitan amenities at an affordable cost, in addition to southern hospitality. Visit historic sites and museums like Little Rock Central High School and the Clinton Presidential Center. For the outdoor enthusiast, there's boating on Lake Maumelle, paddle boarding and kayaking on the river and biking and hiking in state and local parks. With several golf courses, a growing culinary scene and downtown shopping and arts districts, Little Rock has it all!