Further your emergency medicine career in St. Louis, Missouri. Northwest Healthcare has an opening for a full-time physician. Join a team that encourages your input and helps you grow–every shift, every day.
- 1099 Independent Contractor status
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
The Gateway City!
Home of the Gateway Arch, St. Louis offers world-class museums, upscale shopping, a well-developed food scene, cultural events, entertainment, an international airport, amusement parks and more. Ride to the top of the arch for grand views of St. Louis and the Missouri river. Cheer on the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium or the St. Louis Blues at the Scott Trade Center. Enjoy live theater at the historic Fabulous Fox or The Muny, the nation's largest outdoor amphitheater dedicated to musical theater. Grab a bite on the Delmar Loop and shop at one of the many specialty boutiques along the way. Relax during a stroll through the serene Missouri Botanical Garden. For family fun, explore the St. Louis Zoo or World Aquarium. The City Museum invites you to its indoor-outdoor discovery playground that will delight children and adults alike. Enjoy high-quality living with top-notch amenities and services. 1,000 acres of parkland and accessible playgrounds surround the city in nearby suburbs, providing endless opportunities for outdoor recreation. St. Louis is an exciting place to call home.