TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Baptist Health Corbin in Corbin, Kentucky. This ED sees a 42,705 annual ED volume and has a 13.5% admission rate. There is 34 hours of physician coverage and 44 hours of daily advanced practice clinician (APC) coverage. Provide compassionate care to approximately 2.19 patients per hour. The EMR is Epic.
- Signing or student loan repayment program available
- Relocation incentive available to qualified candidates
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible online scheduling for a great work/life balance
- Excellent specialty back up coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Baptist Health Corbin
Baptist Health Corbin is a 273-bed, acute care facility providing a wide variety of healthcare services to the residents of Whitley, Knox, Laurel, Bell, Clay, McCreary, Harlan, and Campbell counties in Kentucky and nearby Jellico, Tennessee. Part of Louisville-based Baptist Health, the hospital offers 24 points of care in a full continuum from inpatient care to rehab services to behavioral health. Services include cardiac, orthopedics, pain management, wound care, pain management, cancer care, diabetic treatments, and a full range of women's services, including obstetrics and breast care.
Just 1.5 hours from Knoxville, Tennessee, and from Lexington, Kentucky, Corbin boasts rolling hills, lush landscapes, fish-stocked lakes, and quick access to many local state parks such as Cumberland Falls State Park, which is home to the 2nd largest waterfall in the eastern U.S. and one of only a very few known locations worldwide where moonbows appear. Corbin offers a home base to Kentucky's many cultural and recreational opportunities.