Are you interested in working part-time 1-2 days per week? Consider TeamHealth's post acute care practice in Bath, New York. Provide compassionate inpatient primary care to adults in a skilled nursing facility. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule and work life balance! Board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine is required. Experience working in post-acute or long-term care facilities is a plus! Full-time options are also available in the area.
- Consistent daily schedule working Monday through Friday
- Competitive compensation with full benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
- Structured training program and support from our experienced clinical educators
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Gehrimed EHR with Dragon enable dictation
- Strong local and national leadership support including a specific behavioral health leadership team
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Home to the longest continuously-running county fair in the United States, Bath maintains its small town quaintness through its historic buildings and architecture, as well as its grand town square where people still gather for everything from farmers' markets and live music to other traditional celebrations and events. In downtown Bath, you'll find old-school eateries such as Stephanie's Family Restaurant, the Betty Kay Bakery and Restaurant 209. Spend some time at the Bath VA National Cemetery and Historical Museum for a journey into the past. Take a pottery class, watch hundreds of thousands of fish at the NYS Fish Hatchery, or go for a hike on the Finger Lakes Trail. In Bath, New York, opportunities for fun are endless.