TeamHealth is growing our well-established post-acute presence in Prescott, Arizona. We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. Provide inpatient primary care at post-acute facilities in Prescott and Prescott Valley and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician driven, patient-focused, and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine. Prescott is located 100 miles northwest of Phoenix and is the third largest metropolitan area in Arizona. The city is nestled in the Ponderosa Pines of Prescott National Forest. Prescott's natural surroundings include more than 400 miles of hiking, mountain biking and equestrian trails.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Highly competitive salary with bi-weekly productivity bonuses
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation's leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth's post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
The outdoor enthusiast's dream
Nestled at 5,200 feet above sea level, Prescott is located among the largest ponderosa pine forest in the U.S. With an average temperature of 70 degrees and four distinct seasons, this city has many outdoor activities to offer. Enjoy hiking, camping, fishing, water sports, mountain biking, climbing, star gazing and more at one of the many nearby National Forests and preserves. Prescott also offers many local museums, dining and shopping, a Zoological Sanctuary and excellent school systems. Add to these perks, Prescott's close access to many major metropolitan areas including Phoenix and Las Vegas.