Deliver compassionate patient care as a part-time family medicine or internal medicine physician making a positive difference with TeamHealth's inpatient primary care team in New Braunfels, Texas, just north of San Antonio. Enjoy a sign-on bonus, relocation incentives, a highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses!
TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it's built around you.
TeamHealth offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice!
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed PTO
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary + uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
North of San Antonio in the heart of the Hill Country.
San Antonio, located in South Central Texas, serves as the cultural and commercial center for the Rio Grande Valley. With a population of more than one million, it is the third largest city in Texas. San Antonio offers many attractions, including the Paseo del Rio (or River Walk), Hemis Fair Plaza, Tower of the Americas, Fiesta Texas, Sea World of Texas, and the Alamodome. In addition to a tropical climate, San Antonio has good public and private universities, a medical school, and a myriad of outstanding restaurants.