Explore this flexible part-time position with TeamHealth's post acute care team in the Cooperstown/Oneonta, New York, area. Provide inpatient primary care, 2-3 days per week, to adults in skilled nursing facilities. Care for a mix of higher acuity patients and long term residents. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced NP or PA interested in working part-time or in addition to another position. Working experience as an NP or PA required. Post-acute and long term care experience a plus!
- Flexible daily schedule
- Work/life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Gherimed EHR
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth’s national Patient Safety Organization
America's Most Perfect Village
Cooperstown is best known as the home of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, but the city with the moniker America's Most Perfect Village offers a wide variety of recreation options and amenities for residents and visitors alike. Area lakes and parks offer outdoor activities while museums, historic architecture and an internationally noted opera company add to the rich cultural scene of this community. Cooperstown's nostalgic charm extends to multiple local entries on the National Register of Historic Places.