TeamHealth is offering an exciting full-time opportunity for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to make a positive difference with our Behavioral Health team in the Mobile, Alabama, area. We ask that you have prior psychotherapy experience to apply.
This practice offers you the ability to use your full skill set as an LCSW, promoting important health and mental health outcomes to our deserving patients. The position offers a decidedly rewarding work-life balance with a distinctly flexible schedule, along with competitive earning potential.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Provide treatment services including diagnostic evaluations and individual psychotherapy services
- Participate as a member of an interdisciplinary care team
- Join a large, stable company practicing for over 40 years
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Live out your dreams in the beautiful South!
Mobile combines Southern tradition, beauty, and charm with all of the elements of a fast-growing successful community. Mobile is only 30 minutes from the sandy white beaches of Dauphin Island and close to the mountains of northern Alabama. Deep water sports, shopping, theatre, and golfing are all offered in Mobile.