TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a medical director to lead our team at Memorial Medical Center of Las Cruces in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
This 20-bed ED sees an annual volume of 38,000 patients per year and features a fast track and 16 hours of daily advanced practice clinician coverage. The admission rate is 25% with moderate acuity and the facility offers helicopter service and sub-specialty back up for cath lab, ENT, gastrointestinal, interventional radiology, neurology, OB/Gyn, open heart, orthopedics, pediatrics, plastic surgery, and psychiatry. The EMR is MedHost. We ask that you be boarded in emergency medicine or primary care with ED experience to apply.
- Independent contractor model (1099)
- Competitive compensation
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Exceptional network of physicians
- Access to TeamHealth clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice
- Membership in TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
Memorial Medical Center- Las Cruces
Accredited by The Joint Commission, Memorial Medical Center provides residents of Las Cruces and the surrounding region with comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services. Its medical staff represents a full range of medical specialties and serves patients at a 199-bed acute care facility, a free-standing outpatient surgery center (Memorial HealthPlex) and physician practices.
Explore and experience
Nestled in the fertile Mesilla Valley between the Organ Mountains and the Rio Grande, Las Cruces features spectacular year-round golf, unique special events, world-class Mexican food, historic attractions and three national monuments - Organ Mountain Desert Peaks, White Sands National Monument, and the Prehistoric Track Ways National Monument. The city is a blend of unique attractions, culture, historical sites and superb year-round weather with 320 days of sunshine per year.