TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for an emergency medicine physician to join our emergency department (ED) teams at Manchester Memorial Hospital and Rockville General Hospital. These community hospitals are located just outside of Hartford, Connecticut, and are part of a two-hospital system focused on high-quality, family-focused care. Qualified candidates will be ABEM or AOBEM certified or eligible within 5 years of residency. A Connecticut license, DEA, CR, and ACLS must be obtained prior to start date.
As a TeamHealth physician, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources, and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources, and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field, and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority
- Competitive compensation
- Quarterly RVU & quality compensation incentive
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, FSA, FMLA, workers compensation, short-term disability, unemployment insurance, life insurance, and SERP
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Community-focused care in Eastern Connecticut
Manchester Memorial Hospital is a 249-bed acute-care community hospital located in Manchester, about 10 minutes east of Hartford, Connecticut. Rockville General Hospital is a 44-bed acute-care community hospital located in Vernon, approximately 15 minutes northeast of Hartford. The Women’s Center for Wellness has been named one of America’s Best Mammogram Imaging Centers by the Women’s Choice Award®. Manchester Memorial Hospital's John A. DeQuattro Cancer Center has proudly earned the Commission on Cancer (CoC) 2018 Outstanding Achievement Award.
Hartford has it!
Hartford isn't just Connecticut's capital city. It's the birthplace of the Boys & Girls Club, where the world's first FM station to begin broadcasting and where President Theodore Roosevelt took his first automobile ride. This 18-square-mile city is home to 125,000 residents, world-class dining, international cultural attractions, award-winning entertainment venues and some of the largest corporations in the nation.