TeamHealth is seeking a PRN physician to join our pediatric emergency medicine team at Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women in Memphis, Tennessee. We ask that you be a pediatric emergency medicine trained physician to apply.
This ED sees an average of approximately 65-66 patients per day with 12-hour physician shifts and daily advanced practice clinician coverage. There is a strong leadership team in place including a Pediatric Director.
- Independent contractor or self-employed 1099
- Supportive administration via the Baptist Memorial Health Care system
- Strong ED leadership team
- Paid professional liability insurance with claims made
- Flexible scheduling
- Stability and longevity; 20-year partnership between Baptist Memorial Health Care and TeamHealth
Home of the Blues, world-famous barbecue and Rock-n-Roll
Known for its Blues and Rock-n-Roll roots, Memphis is famous for its southern hospitality. Visit Elvis's Graceland, the eminent Peabody Hotel, and Mud Island, a museum that houses the legendary Memphis Belle, a World War II B-17 bomber. Learn more about Martin Luther King Jr. and the city's history at the National Civil Rights Museum. Cheer on the Memphis Grizzlies and attend world-class entertainment events at the downtown FedEx Forum. Take a stroll down Beale Street and enjoy world-famous Memphis barbecue--the highlight of the annual May Festival, an international barbecue cooking contest. With all this and more, Memphis is the ideal city to call home.