TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a primary care physician with an interest in geriatric care to join our post-acute
care team in Naples, Florida. Patient rounding will take place in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation and the work-life balance you seek. We are expanding and have facilities throughout the region!
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Unmatched flexibility to create your ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Get out and enjoy the Sunshine State
With over 300 days of sunshine per year, Naples is a popular, sophisticated and charming beach destination on the Gulf of Mexico. Located on Florida's Paradise Coast, Naples provides rich amenities while retaining an exclusive and intimate small-town feel. It boasts an abundance of fine dining and many world-class hotels and resorts along miles of white sand beaches. Locals and visitors alike enjoy shopping for antiques, home furnishings, clothes and jewelry. Fifth Avenue South and Third Street South are the focal points for Naples shopping in the historic downtown area, with numerous art galleries, chic clothing boutiques and home decor shops. Sports enthusiasts spend their days pursuing many favorite activities - including boating and all kinds of water sports, diving, golf, tennis, hiking, biking, deep sea- and back-water fishing. Naples also offers easy access to secluded islands and the wilderness of the Everglades. Naples is a short drive to Fort Myers with its Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) -only about 35 miles North. Fort Lauderdale (and international Airport FLL) is only a 90 minute drive, and Miami (and international airport MIA) is about two hours away by car.