TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time licensed clinical psychologist to make a difference with our behavioral health team in the Scottsdale and South Mountain area of Phoenix, Arizona.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
TeamHealth post-acute care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
As a TeamHealth psychologist your primary responsibilities will include assessments and psychotherapy for adult and geriatric patients. The most prevalent conditions treated include depression, anxiety, and adjustment disorders.
- Unmatched flexibility to create your ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model. Weekday schedule.
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed PTO
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health clinicians and the stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
Scottsdale is a desert city in Arizona east of state capital Phoenix. Scottsdale provides a wonderful network of community and neighborhood parks, natural areas, open spaces, trails, picnic areas and playgrounds for year-round recreation. Downtown's Old Town Scottsdale has 1920s buildings and 19th-century olive trees. Nearby is Taliesin West, architect Frank Lloyd Wright's former home and studio. Known for its spa resorts and golf courses, Scottsdale is a great place to call home.