TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our post-acute care team making a positive difference in the Sanford, North Carolina, area. We ask that you have a minimum of one year primary care or post-acute practice experience to apply.
TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice. Deliver inpatient primary care making a positive difference as a part of TeamHealth’s post-acute care team, and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Three day per week schedule
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with productivity bonus
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Located in central North Carolina, Sanford is a small town surrounded by natural beauty. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the many nearby parks and recreational areas, including White Pine Nature Preserve and San-Lee Park, which features hiking trails, a mountain bike trail, picnic areas, campgrounds, a large open meadow, and two lakes. Play a round of golf at one of the area's two golf clubs or attend local performances at the Temple Theatre. Sanford offers small-town living near the metropolitan amenities of Raleigh.