TeamHealth has a part-time opportunity available for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Hornell, New York, as part of our growing post acute care team. Join us 2 days per week to provide inpatient primary care to adult patients in one skilled nursing facility.
Enjoy a flexible daily schedule and excellent work/life balance. Working experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is required. Post-acute or long-term care experience is a plus!
- Flexible daily schedule providing a great work/life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Gehrimed EHR
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth’s national Patient Safety Organization
Hornell is located about 55 miles south of Rochester, New York, and is near the western edge of Steuben County. Hornell was nicknamed the Maple City because of large maple trees that once grew throughout the town and covered the surrounding hills of the Canisteo Valley. The surrounding area includes great outdoors activities at the Finger Lakes, the Letchworth State Park, the Swain Ski Center Ski, and a snowboard center.