Are you looking for a rewarding practice opportunity full or part-time? Consider joining TeamHealth's post-acute care team in the southern tier area of New York state. Currently, we have an opportunity to provide inpatient primary care to adults in skilled nursing facilities in and around the Hornell, New York, area. This position offers the ability to work full-time up to 4 days per week in up to 3 skilled nursing facilities in the area. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule to fit your needs and availability.
Board certification or board eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine is required for the position. Post-acute or long-term care experience is a plus.
- Flexible daily schedule
- Primary weeknight call covered by APC call group
- Competitive compensation
- Gehrimed EHR
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Partnership with AMDA to provide post-acute care specific CME courses
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Hornell is located about 55 miles south of Rochester, New York, and is near the western edge of Steuben County. Hornell was nicknamed the Maple City because of large maple trees that once grew throughout the town and covered the surrounding hills of the Canisteo Valley. The surrounding area includes great outdoors activities at the Finger Lakes, the Letchworth State Park, the Swain Ski Center Ski, and a snowboard center.