TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity available for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to become part of our post-acute care team in Schenectady, New York! Provide inpatient primary care to adults in a skilled nursing facility which includes higher acuity post-acute rehab patients and long-term residents. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule and unmatched work/life balance! Practice experience as an advanced practice clinician is required. Post-acute or long term care experience is a plus!
- Competitive compensation package and full benefits
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth’s national Patient Safety Organization
Schenectady is located in eastern New York, near the Mohawk and Hudson rivers. It is the state's ninth-largest city by population. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the many beautiful biking and hiking trails, as well as attractions like Mountain Ridge Adventure and Maple Ski Ridge. Grab your kayak to explore the Mohawk and Hudson rivers! Schenectady offers a diverse restaurant scene with everything from classic Italian bistros, to Mediterranean, Asian Fusion and more. The area is known for its local breweries that make up the Ale Trail. Schenectady is also home to the historic Proctors Theatre, a part of the city's vibrant downtown. Enjoy Broadway blockbusters, small, intimate music venues and everything in between.