TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our elite Emergency Special Operations team in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana and West Virginia. Our Special Operations team works at selected EDs, and physicians work 120 per month in blocks with blocked time off. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in ABEM or AOBEM with Emergency Medicine residency training required. TeamHealth will obtain any additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states if needed. The ideal candidates for these positions must be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, have a team player attitude and the flexibility to travel is a must. Enhance your work-life balance with blocked time off to enjoy doing what you love!
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Blocked time off
- Superb licensing and credentialing support
- TeamHealth Institute resources and free CME
- Patient safety organization
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge program
- Excellent alternative to locums with consistent full-time work
Special Operations Team Northeast
Special Operations team members are credentialed at multiple Emergency Medicine client sites within a specified region and serve as clinical 'top guns' for our clients. A special ops team member must be adaptive and possess excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
Enjoy living where there is a great variety of restaurants, fashion-forward designers and shops, tons of public art, great museums, award-winning theater and cool music. There's so much to do in Providence that every day feels like the weekend! As a bedroom community of Boston, Providence offers its own charm.