Further your career with the industry leader in integrated hospital-based services. TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a Florida-based OB/Gyn physician to lead our upcoming team in Florida as a Systems Medical Director. At TeamHealth, we know that positive clinician experience is paramount to delivering excellent patient care. That's why we create innovative solutions and practice models that provide clinicians autonomy over their time and practice. The TeamHealth OB/Gyn Hospitalist model provides a work-life balance other practice models just can’t match. Ideal candidates for our Systems Medical Director role will be board certified in OB/Gyn with an active Florida license, current skills in the full breadth of the specialty with a minimum of 3 years of leadership experience. This candidate must also demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills and a focus on providing quality care, leadership experience a plus.
- Excellent work-life balance and flexible schedule
- Provide high-level leadership to our upcoming teams in Florida locations, including Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Ocala and Winter Haven
- Serve in our upcoming Florida programs providing six 24-hour in-house shifts per month at one primary site
- Dual potential to serve as program facility medical director
- Free CME and leadership training courses created and provided by TeamHealth Institute
- Administrative stipend plus quality bonus potential
- Employed position, competitive pay plus full benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
From Orlando to Tampa: Choose your ideal Florida city!
The System Medical Director can live in any number of beautiful locations throughout central Florida! Orlando, Tampa, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Ocala and Winter Haven all offer fantastic locations for tropical living and urban amenities in a family-friendly environment. Choose your ideal Florida location as you oversee our Florida OB/Gyn Hospitalist programs!