TeamHealth has an exciting career opportunity available in the Glens Falls and Granville, New York, area as part of TeamHealth's post acute care team. Provide inpatient primary care to adults in 3 skilled nursing facilities. These sister facilities are located within 30 minutes or less of each other. This is a full-time opportunity with a flexible daily schedule working Monday through Friday.
We ask that you be board certified or eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to apply. Post-acute or long-term care experience is a plus!
- Flexible daily schedule
- Primary weeknight call covered by APC call group
- Competitive compensation
- Gherimed EHR
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Partnership with AMDA to provide post-acute care specific CME courses
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Coolest city in America!
Glens Falls is situated on the banks of the Hudson River in northeastern New York. This quaint community is located approximately one hour from Albany and 20 minutes from Lake George and the amenities of waterfront living. Nestled in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains, this community offers a respite from city living with an abundance of indoor and outdoor pastimes to satisfy everyone in the family. Come see why Glens Falls was recently named one of the "Coolest Small Towns in America!"