TeamHealth has an excellent career opportunity available in Fulton County, New York, for an experienced physician interested in working part-time up to 3.5 days per week. Provide inpatient primary care to adult patients in one high acuity skilled nursing facility.
Enjoy a flexible daily schedule, work/life balance as well as a potential Medical Directorship opportunity. Board certification or board eligibility in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine is required. Post-acute or long-term care experience is a plus.
- Flexible daily schedule
- Primary weeknight call covered by APC call group
- Competitive compensation
- Gehrimed EHR
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Partnership with AMDA to provide post-acute care specific CME courses
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Centrally located and within a short driving distance to Albany, Syracuse, New York City, and Saratoga Springs, Gloversville is steeped in history and renowned for its sense of family and community. Gloversville is a great place to live and raise a family and a fantastic place to set up business with affordable housing and a quality school system. The city sits in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains and is within a climatic transition zone. Gloversville experiences the warmer summer temperatures common throughout the Capital Region's Hudson and Mohawk Valleys while experiencing generally more copious precipitation throughout the year than the Capital Region, making rolling thunderstorms commonplace throughout the summer months and snowfall amounts in winter months that are more akin to the lake-pocked higher elevations of the Adirondacks.