TeamHealth is seeking a top-notch physician to be part of a patient-focused hospitalist team as a full-time nocturnist at West Hills Hospital & Medical Center in Los Angeles County, located in the western San Fernando Valley region. Embrace the ability to practice in a collaborative practice environment. The ideal candidate welcomes the opportunity to care for patients on the floors as well as in the ICU setting.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Embrace a patient-focused, collaborative practice environment
- Enjoy the stability of a respected industry leader in hospitalist medicine
- Receive customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and a robust CME program offerings through TeamHealth Institute
A Neighborhood in Los Angeles
West Hills is a residential and commercial neighborhood in the western San Fernando Valley region of the City of Los Angeles, California. Living in West Hills offers residents a sparse suburban feel near metropolitan amenities. In West Hills, there are a lot of coffee shops and parks. The Los Angeles area is known worldwide as the capital of the film and television industry. It is also home to Disneyland, Hollywood, the Lakers, and the Dodgers. Thanks to the unique geography, you can surf, snow ski, and blaze a trail through the desert all in the same day.