Strengthen your leadership skills as the Medical Director of the hospitalist program at West Hills Hospital & Medical Center in Los Angeles County, located in the western San Fernando Valley region. Set the tone of the hospitalist program and lead a clinical team of physicians and advanced practice clinicians to promote and support a collaborative practice environment that ensures the best patient care is delivered.
Take advantage of the administrative support, resources and strength only found in a network made up of more than 20,000 clinicians. As a TeamHealth leader, you will receive robust leadership development resources–including mentorship, face-to-face training, online learnings and more–to positively impact your practice and patients' lives.
- Opportunity to grow as a leader
- Ability to be a change agent for your practice
- Collaborate with nursing staff, medical staff and hospital administration
- Enjoy the stability of a respected industry leader in hospitalist medicine
- Receive customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and a robust CME program offerings through TeamHealth Institute
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
A Neighborhood in Los Angeles
West Hills is a residential and commercial neighborhood in the western San Fernando Valley region of the City of Los Angeles, California. Living in West Hills offers residents a sparse suburban feel near metropolitan amenities. In West Hills, there are a lot of coffee shops and parks. The Los Angeles area is known worldwide as the capital of the film and television industry. It is also home to Disneyland, Hollywood, the Lakers, and the Dodgers. Thanks to the unique geography, you can surf, snow ski, and blaze a trail through the desert all in the same day.