TeamHealth has a need for additional physicians to join our post-acute care team in Binghamton, New York. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule while providing inpatient primary care to adults in a skilled nursing facility. Full and part-time options are available. board certification or eligibility in family medicine or internal medicine is required. Experience in post-acute or long-term care is a plus!
- Flexible daily schedule
- Primary weeknight call covered by APC call group
- Competitive compensation
- Gherimed EHR
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Partnership with AMDA to provide post-acute care specific CME courses
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
More to see, more to do
Binghamton sits on the Susquehanna River and the Chenango River in the Central/Southern Tier region of New York. One of the top 20 college towns in the U.S., Binghamton is home to golfing. microbreweries. sports. spiedies, and so much more! Visit fresh produce markets for seasonal goodies, or stroll an art gallery and relish masterpieces from historical collections and emerging regional artists. Tap your feet to pop and rock concerts and jazz, blues, and salsa performances. Rose Park Zoo home to monkeys, birds of prey and endangered big cats. The Discovery Center of the Southern Tier offers hands-on exhibits and play areas for children. Several green spaces, including a recreation park, feature wood-carved, 1920s carousels. Binghamton is known as the Carousel Capital of the World, as it houses six of the remaining antique carousels. The Phelps Mansion Museum was the elaborate Gilded Age home. One thing is for sure: there is no such thing as boredom here!