TeamHealth is seeking a float physician to provide coverage at several emergency departments in the Baptist Memorial Health Care system. Practice as part of our emergency department teams in Memphis, Tennessee, and other nearby hospitals in Mississippi and Arkansas.
- Professional liability insurance with tail provided at no cost to physician
- Independent contractor status, 1099
- Practice in EDs with various volumes and acuity
- Admit to your colleagues in hospital medicine; TeamHealth manages hospitalist programs in the BMH system
- Supportive administration
- Highly competitive hourly rate
Home of the Blues, world-famous barbecue and Rock-n-Roll
Known for its Blues and Rock-n-Roll roots, Memphis is famous for its southern hospitality. Visit Elvis's Graceland, the eminent Peabody Hotel, and Mud Island, a museum that houses the legendary Memphis Belle, a World War II B-17 bomber. Learn more about Martin Luther King Jr. and the city's history at the National Civil Rights Museum. Cheer on the Memphis Grizzlies and attend world-class entertainment events at the downtown FedEx Forum. Take a stroll down Beale Street and enjoy world-famous Memphis barbecue--the highlight of the annual May Festival, an international barbecue cooking contest. With all this and more, Memphis is the ideal city to call home.