TeamHealth has an exciting float opportunity for an emergency medicine physician interested in providing coverage at several emergency departments in the Baptist Health Memorial Healthcare System! Live within 3-hours driving distance from Memphis, Tennessee? This is the perfect position for you! Enjoy excellent pay, the opportunity to travel, and practice as part of a variety of emergency department teams in Memphis as well as surrounding hospitals in Mississippi and Arkansas. The ability to travel is a must in this role. If you are interested in this great opportunity, apply today!
- Professional liability insurance with tail provided at no cost to physician
- Independent contractor status, 1099
- Practice in emergency departments with various volumes and acuity
- Admit to your colleagues in hospital medicine; TeamHealth manages hospitalist programs in the BMH system
- Supportive administration
- Highly competitive hourly rate
Home of the Blues, world-famous barbecue and Rock-n-Roll
Known for its Blues and Rock-n-Roll roots, Memphis is famous for its southern hospitality. Visit Elvis's Graceland, the eminent Peabody Hotel, and Mud Island, a museum that houses the legendary Memphis Belle, a World War II B-17 bomber. Learn more about Martin Luther King Jr. and the city's history at the National Civil Rights Museum. Cheer on the Memphis Grizzlies and attend world-class entertainment events at the downtown FedEx Forum. Take a stroll down Beale Street and enjoy world-famous Memphis barbecue--the highlight of the annual May Festival, an international barbecue cooking contest. With all this and more, Memphis is the ideal city to call home.