TeamHealth is seeking a board-certified physician for a hospitalist position in Nashua, New Hampshire. The position offers a 7 on/7 off schedule practicing in a supportive culture with skilled support staff.
No procedures are required and there is no call after shift. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine to apply.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Growth opportunities to further your career
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
St. Joseph Hospital
St. Joseph Hospital is a regional, full-service healthcare system serving the Greater Nashua area, western New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts. The 208-bed facility combines the latest technologies with personalized medicine. Services include round-the-clock emergency and trauma, as well as comprehensive, specialized treatment and preventive services at the Cardiovascular and Diabetes Center, Breast Care Center, and the Cancer Center at St. Joseph Hospital.
A DNV-accredited stroke program is also available within the acute inpatient Rehabilitation Center. Labor and delivery services voted among the best in the nation by patients at the Childbirth Center. An extensive dedicated physician network of primary care and specialty care providers, including partnerships with the New England Heart & Vascular Institute, Lahey Health, Dartmouth-Hitchcock, and more.
The Gate City
Nashua, also known as the 'Gate City' is New Hampshire's second largest city, and is located 1 hour north of Boston, near the foothills of the White Mountains. Nashua's thriving downtown area is a regional, commercial and entertainment destination with huge shopping outlets, attracting people who love New Hampshire's lack of state sales tax. New Hampshire residents are also spared from paying income tax. Hewlett-Packard is one the largest high tech employers in the region, along with others, giving the city a vibrant life style. Nashua acts as a perfect base camp for a New England vacation, with several ski resorts, and the Atlantic Coast located within a 30-minute drive of the city. It is the only city in the country that has been named twice as one of the Best Places to Live in America.