TeamHealth has a leadership opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to join our established ED team at Aspirus Riverview Hospital in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, as ED Medical Director.
Aspirus Riverview is a lLevel III Trauma, 100-bed hospital with 16 ED beds. The ED saw 24,000 annual visits with an average of 1.2 patients per hour and low to medium acuity. Aspirus offers 24 hours of physician coverage and 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, with schedules from 7:00 - 7:00. Excellent backup specialties are available as well.
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of leadership experience and be board certified in emergency medicine and possess certifications in BLS, ACLS, Stroke, and PALS. We ask that candidates have leadership experience to apply.
TeamHealth offers flexible scheduling providing a great work-life balance, paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage, networks of communication, educational resources and opportunities to advance your clinical career. When you join TeamHealth, you'll be associated with a leading integrated healthcare company that specializes in Emergency Medicine.
- Director stipend
- Relocation incentives
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Flexible schedule
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
Over a century of care
Organized in 1912, Aspirus Riverview Hospital serves the health care needs of Wisconsin Rapids, South Wood County and the surrounding areas. As part of an integrated health system, the facility delivers comprehensive health care at the community level, and proactively responds to the needs of the region. Aspirus Riverview Hospital offers physicians and clinicians the opportunity to become a part of the hospital's rich history of providing high-quality care for more than a century and offer a full range of award-winning care to the community.
Live, work, and play
Welcome to the Wisconsin Rapids area, located on the Wisconsin River in the heart of cranberry country. The Wisconsin Rapids area is home to an array of fun things to see and do, as well as restaurants and shops. Visit working cranberry farms, go birdwatching at the Sandhill Wildlife Area, golf one of seven area golf courses, take a scenic auto tour, and check out a performance at the Performing Arts Center. Throughout the summer, the Wisconsin Rapids area hosts a number of festivals, races, art exhibitions, sporting competitions, and other special events.