Live where you want, practice where you’re needed. Join a team of elite physicians, as a full-time TeamHealth hospitalist covering dospital medicine programs in Alabama! As part of the team, you’ll gain a challenging, yet flexible career working in a diverse range of practice settings – all while gaining first-class experience and an excellent compensation package.
Practice in a variety of settings including small, rural facilities or large, regional care centers. TeamHealth supports you with travel, mentorship, credentialing support and leadership training. And when you’re off – you’re off, to enjoy your favorite activities outside of medicine.
To join this elite Hospitalist physician team, you should be board certified in internal medicine or family medicine, able to round on 18-20 patients on a 12-hour shift, and have the flexibility to cover both day and night schedules. In addition, you should be comfortable in a variety of practice settings and easily create good relationships with nursing and administrative staff.
- Generous sign-on bonus!
- Highly competitive rate
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee status
- Health and benefit package
- Free CME via TeamHealth Institute
- Travel, scheduling, and credentialing support
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Vibrant beach community
Pensacola isn't just a beach town. Yes, it's located in the Florida Panhandle which puts you close to some of the best beaches in the country. But it's so much more! With a vibrant downtown, it's easy to get out and enjoy entertaining and celebrating, all in one spot.