Live where you want, practice where you’re needed. Join a team of elite physicians, as a full-time TeamHealth hospitalist covering Hospital Medicine programs in Alabama! As part of the team, you’ll gain a challenging, yet flexible career working in a diverse range of practice settings – all while gaining first-class experience and an excellent compensation package. Practice in a variety of settings including small, rural facilities or large, regional care centers. TeamHealth supports you with travel, mentorship, credentialing support and leadership training. And when you’re off – you’re off, to enjoy your favorite activities outside of medicine. To join this elite Hospitalist physician team, you should be board certified in internal medicine or family medicine, able to round on 18-20 patients on a 12-hour shift and have flexibility in covering both day and night schedules. In addition, you should be comfortable in a variety of practice settings and easily create good relationships with nursing and administrative staff.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Generous Sign On Bonus!
- Highly Competitive Rate
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employee Status
- Health and Benefit package
- Free CME via TeamHealth Institute
- Travel, Scheduling, and Credentialing Support
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Known as the Scenic City, Chattanooga lies along the banks of the Tennessee River and has received national recognition for the renewed beautiful downtown and riverfront, which includes a renowned aquarium, children's museum, theaters, walking paths, and other sites and activities. Outdoor recreation activities are plentiful, but there are also traditional attractions like the Chattanooga Choo Choo, Rock City Gardens, Lookout Mountain, and the zoo.