TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our inpatient post-acute care team in Eugene, Oregon. This clinician will round in skilled nursing facilities. Work schedule options are seven-on, seven-off or Monday through Friday. A minimum of one year of post-acute care experience in a skilled nursing setting or hospitalist experience is preferred. An active Oregon medical license and DEA is required.
Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and career goals, plus enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Unmatched flexibility to create your ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed PTO
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
The City of Eugene is a great city for the arts and outdoors. Eugene is a city in Oregon, on the Willamette River and is consistently ranked one of the best places to live in the U.S. The University of Oregon is home to the Northwest-focused Museum of Natural and Cultural History and the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, known for its Asian collections. The Fifth Street Public Market has cafes and locally owned stores. Green spaces include riverside Alton Baker Park, with extensive trails, and Hendricks Park, featuring a rhododendron garden.