TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join our post-acute team in Wilmington, Illinois or Bradley, Illinois. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Candidate must be board certified as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Say hello to nature, shopping and more!
Bradley, Illinois is home to a variety of retail shopping locations, unique dining stops and comfy accommodations. Take a drive down Broadway Street, Bradley’s quaint downtown hub. Enjoy the outdoors riding bike trails or kayaking at one of the several parks in the area (Perry Farm Park, Bird Park Fields, Willowhaven Park & Nature Center and Kankakee River State Park). Experience the beauty that abounds in Kankakee County.