Advance your career through our extraordinary opportunity for a full-time physician to join our dedicated emergency department (ED) team at CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs, just minutes from Omaha, Nebraska.
CHI Health is an independent, nonprofit, diverse, and community-centric organization. The Mercy Council Bluffs campus is designed to heal the body, mind and spirit of every patient in a more comfortable, less stressful hospital environment.
This ED is a designated Level III Trauma Center with an annual volume of 30,000. We have an extremely synergistic team of physicians, advanced practice clinicians, nurses and technicians. This 22-bed ED features unprecedentedly low arrival-to-physician times, bedside ultrasound, PACS for all films, 26 hours of physician coverage and 20 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine to apply.
- Competitive compensation
- Full comprehensive benefits package and multiple retirement options
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Potential career growth opportunities
- AHRQ listed Patient Safety Organization
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Autonomy within each ED
Council Bluffs is a great place to live and raise a family. It's steeped in history, natural beauty, and there is pride in the community, economic development and the progressive schools. It has been referred to as the Gateway to American West. It is noted for the beautiful Loess Hills, scenery, and outdoor recreation.