Advance your career! TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a board-certified nurse practitioner or physician assistant with an interest in geriatric care to join our post-acute care practice in San Francisco, California. Round in a skilled nursing facility practicing weekdays only. An active California medical license is required.
Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed PTO
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco is a hilly city on the tip of a peninsula surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay. Close to Napa and Sonoma Valley, residents enjoy picturesque beauty and many options for cultural, educational and recreational activities. Few areas in the world rival the cultural scene of San Francisco, which includes famed arts establishments, cuisine and areas for ethnic enrichment. Known for its cool summers, the region's Mediterranean-type climate and topography lend themselves to just about any outdoor activity, from surfing and boating to golfing, bicycling and hiking. This leading Port of Entry has emerged as a center of wealth, progressive culture and high technology, with over five hundred Fortune 500 companies headquartered in San Francisco. The public and private schools have an outstanding reputation for educational excellence and the region is a great place to raise a family, given its countless child-friendly activities and the sense of community abounding in many neighborhoods. San Francisco is home to MLB's San Francisco Giants and NFL's San Francisco 49ers.