TeamHealth is seeking a board certified physician for a hospitalist medical director position in the eastern lakes region of New Hampshire. You can maximize your work-life balance on the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee with our blocked scheduling, working a seven-on, seven-off model. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced or new medical director.
This facility offers a supportive culture with skilled support staff in place and no call after shift. Practice in a 7 on/7 off schedule seeing 12-16 patients per shift. We ask that you be board certified or eligible in internal medicine to apply. Basic vent management skills are required.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
You’ll be able to learn and grow alongside the best, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You’ll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work.
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Medical Directorship stipend
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package including great health benefits
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- New Hampshire has no income tax!
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Ideal for the physician who welcomes community medicine
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Visa eligible
Huggins Hospital is a 25-bed, non-profit community hospital designated as a Critical Access Hospital. Huggins Hospital endeavors to offer the best of two worlds - the warmth and friendliness of a small town and the technical expertise of modern medicine. Located in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, the facility provides primary care, diagnostic testing and specialty services to the region.
Town of Wolfeboro
Wolfeboro is where you can enjoy an outdoor concert or find an imaginative playground for young and old alike. This makes the city's community perfect for fishing, boating, skiing at the Wolfeboro Abenaki ski resort and other water activities. Enjoy Lake Winnipesaukee's landscape change to breath taking the autumn colors. Rich in boating history, you can visit the NH Boat Museum or Libby Museum to see how this town contributed to the 19th century sailing era. Residents take in annual folk-life and music festivals, art shows, and an annual classic car and street rod show and other events.