TeamHealth seeks a board-certified general surgeon to join our hospital-based general surgery program at Fairview Park Hospital in Dublin, Georgia!
This opportunity will include hospital coverage for all acute emergency department (ED) and inpatient consultations, as well as a limited volume of bread-and-butter clinic consults and procedures. TeamHealth’s surgeons enjoy flexible scheduling with full time entailing 10 days per month!
Applicants should be comfortable with a case mix typical of community level trauma, including, endoscopy and GI scopes. Ideal candidates will demonstrate clinical excellence, possess superior communication skills, and have current skills in the full breadth of general surgery. We ask that you have at least 3 years of experience outside of residency to apply. A current Georgia license is a plus!
- Excellent schedule for a great work/life balance
- Relocation not required, plus lodging allowance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth’s online community
- Enrollment in TeamHealth’s Patient Safety Organization with access to risk management activities
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program (services assists with everything from financial planning to childcare)
A local healthcare leader, Fairview Park Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility providing emergency medicine, inpatient and outpatient care services and rehabilitation therapy services to the Dublin community. In addition to providing high quality care, Fairview Park Hospital plays an integral role in the community it serves. The facility hosts health fairs, screenings, fundraisers and annual outreach events, like movies on the hospital's lawn.
This city named after Dublin, Ireland, is ideally located between Savannah and Atlanta and is rich in Irish heritage. Downtown Dublin features architecturally significant sites, unique boutiques, and nationally acclaimed eateries – bringing unexpected flavors and flair. St. Patrick’s Festival, Concert Series, and the Farmers Market are ways to explore downtown. To unwind, visit the hiking trails, camping sites, golf course or simply enjoy a delicious picnic. Relax and enjoy the peacefulness of Dublin!