TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Wilmington, Delaware. Experience in nursing homes or skilled nursing facilities is a plus, but not required for this position. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it's built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can't match. Forget full-time, part-time or PRN, our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- uncapped bonus potential
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS. gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- No night call
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Packed with wonderful things to do, Wilmington offers world-renowned museums and cultural attractions, many festivals of different cultures and delicious foods, and historic districts. From dinosaurs and seashells to tall ships and more, you will find it in Wilmington that lies in New Castle County at the midpoint of the New York City/Washington, D.C./I-95 and Amtrak corridor, offering unmatched access to U.S. financial and governmental centers.