TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner to make a positive impact with our behavioral health team in the East Valley area of Phoenix, Arizona. This clinician will round in post-acute care facilities located in Mesa, Gilbert and Chandler. Experience in post-acute care, particularly in skilled-nursing or long-term care facilities, is a plus.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals.
TeamHealth behavioral health is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you have an interest in joining TeamHealth behavioral health, please contact us today.
- Customize your own work schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support from behavioral health clinicians and a local leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading clinician practice in the country
A modern-day desert suburban retreat
Located in the southeast valley of the Phoenix metropolitan area, Mesa is one of the nation's most rapidly growing cities. Year-round sunshine allows enjoyment of Mesa's numerous parks, horseback riding, hiking, boating, area professional sports teams, and much more.