TeamHealth is actively interviewing experienced acute-care nurse practitioners to join our hospitalist team in Palestine, Texas. The ideal candidate should expect to cover nights, maintain a current Texas license, have experience in an acute setting and be confident in their ICU skillset. Physician back-up support is available at all times through phone or to come in, as requested. This position offers 7pm to 7am block scheduling. Travel can be negotiated. Must be an AGAC-NP with current ACLS.
- Competitive compensation
- Manageable census
- Supportive leadership
- Excellent sub-specialty backup
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Palestine Regional Medical Center
Palestine Regional Medical Center (PRMC) provides two facilities, PRMC Hospital & PRMC's West Campus. For over 60 years, the citizens of Anderson and surrounding counties have depended on the healthcare facilities in Palestine. Serving approximately 100,000 people, PRMC is a 150-bed hospital with highly skilled staff of healthcare professionals. A full range of comprehensive care is offered including the latest in diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services, both on an inpatient and outpatient basis. Approximately 500 employees and 40 volunteers work closely with the medical staff, which includes over 70 physicians representing 28 different medical specialties.
The Piney Woods of Palestine
Come see the natural woodlands of Palestine, Texas! It is home to 700 acres of trees that offer beautiful locations for lakes that are great for fishing, swimming, and camping. Palestine is the perfect recreational community packed with scenic golf courses, some of the best farmer's markets, and the 59 acre Grapeland Safari where you can see a wide range of exotic animals. Main Street City is located in the historic downtown district and Old Town. You will enjoy the historic architecture and landmarks like The Redlands Hotel, local antique shops, restaurants, bakeries and more.