Advance your career in leadership with our outstanding opportunity for a facility medical director. TeamHealth is expanding with our partner, Regional West Medical Center in Scottsbluff, Nebraska, and is seeking a top-notch physician to lead our established hospitalist team at Regional West. This position offers a flexible block schedule with 12-hour shifts. Main responsibilities including rounding, admissions, and discharge. Please be comfortable with arterial lines and intubation.
Regional West Medical Center is a 188-bed hospital with 50 floor beds that see an average census of 42 patients. There are 48 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily. There is a 28-bed ICU with extended coverage as well as a GME program on site. Cerner is the EMR system currently used.
We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine to apply.
- Comprehensive benefits package and stipend
- Excellent hourly rate
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Regional West Medical Center
As the region’s only tertiary referral medical center, Regional West offers care that spans more than 32 medical specialties provided by over 28 physician clinics. With nearly 300 providers and approximately 2,000 staff members, Regional West provides comprehensive and innovative health care services for the people of western Nebraska and the neighboring states of Colorado, South Dakota, and Wyoming.
Scottsbluff is the regional hub for business, employment, industry, retail trade, medical care, educational opportunities, and tourism in the Nebraska Panhandle. More than 24,000 people live in the Scottsbluff-Gering-Terrytown area. Scottsbluff is the largest city in the Nebraska Panhandle, and the 13th largest city in Nebraska.