TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our post-acute care team in Fayetteville, North Carolina, and the surrounding areas. We ask that you have a minimum of one year of practice experience and an interest in geriatrics to apply.
Deliver primary care as a part of TeamHealth’s post-acute care team. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love.
- Flexible weekday schedule, 4 days per week
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Practice at the top of your license, enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
All American City
Located in central North Carolina, Fayetteville is a place nestled among alluring gardens and local city parks. Each park offers many plant species along walking trails, sports fields, fishing, and other outdoor activities and concerts at Festival Park. Downtown Fayetteville has great local restaurants and coffee shops, a movie theater, art venues, fencing academy, along with great shops for unique gifts and decor. You can take in the many exquisite exhibits at many museums for the whole family like John K. Kennedy Special Warfare Museum and the Victorian history at the Museum of the Cape Fear Historical Complex. But that is not all! Take a day at 6-acre Fantasy Lake Waterpark with clean white sand and dozens of slides and water activities!