Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time or part-time internal medicine, family medicine or geriatric trained physician on our large post-acute care team in the Elkton, Maryland, area. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in your specialty to apply. Experience in a post-acute setting is preferred, but not required.
Our group provides care in skilled-nursing facilities to a mixture of long-term care and post-acute patients. Join our stable group of over 40 years while enjoying the flexibility of a Monday through Friday schedule with paid time off.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance, and more
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
Elkton is a prominent historical town located near the Chesapeake Bay in Cecil County, Maryland. At the head of the Bay is the Elk River. With Colonial architecture prominently displayed all around Elkton and new business structures dispersed throughout, this community is one of a kind. Discover the rich history of this town at the Cecil County Historical Society Museum, which features an impressive collection of government documents pertaining to the area and dating back to 1827. The museum is also home to many 19th century furnishings and artifacts.