TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team full time at The Medical Center at Scottsville in Scottsville, Kentucky.
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Excellent benefits available
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
The Medical Center at Scottsville offers residents of the area convenient access to experienced doctors, quality healthcare services and health information. In 1993, Commonwealth Health Corporation (CHC) purchased the Allen County War Memorial Hospital in Scottsville, Kentucky. Today, community members have access to first-rate inpatient and outpatient services including a 24-hour, full service emergency room.
The friendly city!
Located in south central Kentucky, Scottsville sits in Allen County, a rural county that has seen phenomenal growth that is attributable to its citizens' values and work ethic. The city is within 60 miles of Nashville, Tennessee, and just 20 miles of Bowling Green, Kentucky, allowing residents a multitude of cultural and sporting events. Allen County is one of only 6 Kentucky counties to exceed the national average for entrepreneurial income growth.