TeamHealth has an excellent job opportunity for a full-time or part-time palliative care physician in Spokane, Washington. Candidates must be board certified in palliative care to apply. This is a leadership position, overseeing staff, leading program growth, and providing palliative care in post-acute facilities, both skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can't match. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed PTO
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Signing bonus
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
The Beautiful Lilac City
Known as the Lilac City, Spokane is just 20 miles west of Idaho and 110 miles south of Canada, It is situated between the Rockies and Cascade Mountains, which protect it from typical Pacific Northwest weather patterns. The Spokane River and its falls are a focal point for the city, which features a diverse population, rich cultural scene, and abundant recreation opportunities such as swimming, boating, white-water rafting, fishing, hiking and biking. There are five mountain ski resorts located within a two-hour drive of Spokane and the city boasts over 30 regional golf courses. The hub of the Inland Northwest for more than 150 years, Spokane offers the amenities you'd find in a large city along with the community spirit that's present in smaller towns. The city has four public school districts and is also home to a number of public and private universities. Housing costs in Spokane are significantly lower than the Washington State average, with options including everything from townhomes and condos to single-family homes and riverfront estates. Cultural attractions include several museums, a major civic theater and several smaller ones, a symphony, jazz orchestra, opera house and vibrant arts scene. Spokane features a four-season climate with dry warm summers.