TeamHealth has an exciting part-time opportunity for a board-certified OB/GYN physician to join our established team at Penn Medicine's Princeton Medical Center in Plainsboro, New Jersey. We are seeking a board-certified OB/GYN physicians to provide clinic coverage. During clinic, you will provide prenatal care to low and high-risk patients as well as covering elective GYN surgeries.
As an industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services, TeamHealth offers flexible scheduling with an excellent work/life balance.
This clinician should be willing to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth’s Patient Safety Organization, must be insurable for malpractice insurance and have the confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency.
- Active New Jersey license is a plus!
- Flexible scheduling for an excellent work/life balance
- Employee model
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access professional development tools, education resources and CME credits through TeamHealth's online community
- Enrollment in TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's wellness program
State-of-the-art medical care
Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center is a leading academic teaching hospital. The facility has been ranked among the top 10 hospitals in New Jersey!
Plainsboro Township is a highly desirable community that has successfully balanced economic growth and open space preservation. Home to renowned corporations and award-winning schools, Plainsboro residents enjoy an exceptional quality of life. Recognized by New Jersey Monthly magazine as one of the top ten "Best Places to Live" in New Jersey, Plainsboro is one of new Jersey's premier suburban communities.