Work full-time as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) with TeamHealth's post-acute care practice located in Richmond, Virginia. This position includes patient care rounding in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to customize your schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
You’ll be able to advocate for patients, peers and nursing colleagues increasing job satisfaction and fostering a strong culture of collaboration and connection. We pave the way for you to further your abilities as you make a positive impact by influencing processes that improve efficiency and outcomes for patient care teams, benefiting the community and allowing it to thrive.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Virginia's state capital city
Richmond has many sites to enjoy for you and everyone in your family! Visit the famous Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens or the Children's Museum of Richmond just to mention a few. There is plenty to do with your children and family in this city. Richmond also offers retail shopping centers, fine dining, and many night life venues to choose from. Fall in love with the museums and National Battlefield Park that keep people coming back.