Advance your clinical career as a part-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant on our inpatient primary care team in Sandpoint, Idaho. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
The ideal candidate will have post-acute experience in a skilled-nursing or long-term care setting. An active Idaho medical license is required. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team. Our program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love. Enjoy living in a great location practicing in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facility based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Nestled between three mountain ranges on magnificent Lake Pend Oreille, Sandpoint is a city in northern Idaho known for ski slopes and terrain parks at destinations like Schweitzer Mountain Resort. Bike trails and footpaths skirt the lake and climb the nearby Selkirk and Cabinet mountain ranges. Festivals, art shows and concerts abound during Sandpoint’s summer months and numerous art galleries, craft breweries, wineries, and eateries are available year round. South of the city center, Lakeview Park features the Kinnikinnick Native Plant Society's arboretum, plus Native American artifacts at the Bonner County History Museum.