Advance your career in clinical leadership. Join our team as a Medical Director at TeamHealth's post-acute care practice located in Sandpoint, Idaho. This part-time position includes patient care rounding in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
Enjoy autonomy over your practice. There is no primary night call with the support of our in-house call group. When you join TeamHealth you'll gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities based medicine and largest network of post acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive salary
- Guaranteed PTO
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and onsite support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Nestled between three mountain ranges on magnificent Lake Pend Oreille, Sandpoint is a city in northern Idaho known for ski slopes and terrain parks at destinations like Schweitzer Mountain Resort. Bike trails and footpaths skirt the lake and climb the nearby Selkirk and Cabinet mountain ranges. Festivals, art shows and concerts abound during Sandpoint’s summer months and numerous art galleries, craft breweries, wineries, and eateries are available year round. South of the city center, Lakeview Park features the Kinnikinnick Native Plant Society's arboretum, plus Native American artifacts at the Bonner County History Museum.