TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Psychiatrist to join our team in multiple locations in the Manhattan, New York area. This will include providing patient care in skilled-nursing facilities. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS, gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Manhattan, New York
Known as the Big Apple, Manhattan features towering skyscrapers and the neon lights of Times Square. The financial capital of the world, Manhattan hosts the United Nations Headquarters and is home to the world's two largest stock exchanges and many multi-national media conglomerates. It is a culture mecca, offering countless arts options from Broadway shows and world-famous museums to acclaimed symphonies, ballet companies, art galleries and much more. The city offers a wide array of public and private housing options. The New York City Department of Education operates the largest system of public schools in the U.S., more than 1,700 schools that serve 1.1 million students. In addition, Manhattan is home to many stellar universities including Columbia and NYU. The city offers a surprising variety of recreation options, from activities in its many parks to enjoying swimming pools and nearby public beaches. Sports enthusiasts can root for the NBA's New York Knicks, the NHL's New York Rangers and the NFL's New York Jets. Manhattan features a subtropical, four seasons climate that is typically pleasant most of the year.